Thursday, October 23, 2008

Due date -1 day

So, tomorrow is my due date. It's funny when people ask "When's your baby due?" and I'm like "mm..tomorrow!". I REALLY don't think tomorrow will be her birthday, I haven't had any strong contractions or anything, but you never know right? Although, my doctor said only 3% of women deliver on their due dates. We'll see.
Tomorrow we finish our novena to San Gerardo, and even if the baby is not born tomorrow, I am sure we have received and will continue to receive a lot of graces thanks to his intercession.

We'll keep you posted and I'll try to post some pictures tomorrow of my big belly. =)
Thanks for all your comments and for checking our blog for updates.

1 comment:

Lillian said...

You've been in my thoughts and prayers!!! I still haven't had baby yet either! Although I HAVE been having contractions. Last night Craig was getting reading and we though maybe this morning. But, they went away. Maybe tonight or tomorrow? We'll see.

I'm so excited for the both of you. There's nothing like holding your first baby!! Please keep updating your blog!!