Wednesday, October 15, 2008

San Gerardo

St. Gerard Majella is the patron saint of expectant mothers. His feast day is tomorrow, October 16. My due date is October 24, exactly 9 days after St. Gerard's feast day. Isn't that funny?
Now, my husband's name is Gerardo, so tomorrow I will celebrate him to =)

Ok, so we are going to start a novena to St. Gerard tomorrow the 16. I wanted to share that here just in case you want to pray it too =) We will pray for a safe labor and delivery.

Thank you all! And thanks Sharon, for the link.

1 comment:

missymey said...

Roxy-
Hola!! Thanks for visiting my little blog. I have been reading yours for a little while now. I love your point of view and think you do a wonderful job of writing about it.
Our family sends you many good thoughts and prayers as the arrival of baby girl garcia approaches. We cannot wait to hear about her arrival. We have a small gift for her but cannot mail it until we know her name. :)
Hugs to you and Gerardo!