Friday, July 18, 2008

4th of July and growing belly

We spent 4th of July weekend in Laredo and we got to see Vero, Enrique, Enriquito, Palito and Fernandito! It was so much fun. Enrique bought a cowboy hat and some boots for Enriquito and I took a picture with his Godfather, my husband! Aren't they handsome? I just love this picture!

In other news, I can't believe I missed the day when I had 100 more days to go. I now have 98 days, can't believe it! Today I'm 26 weeks pregnant. I had to take a picture of my growing belly. I feel very pregnant now, and the baby grew a lot in two months, thanks be to God! Here's a look at 4 months and then 6 months and two weeks. I'm wearing the same pink shirt on both pictures but I don't wear it to go out anymore, it's too tight! =)



It's funny to remember how I felt when I was 4 months pregnant, I thought belly was big! I see it now and I laugh at myself, I was so small. I guess I'll laugh again when I see myself in three more months, almost ready to give birth and meet our baby girl!  

No comments: