Tuesday, January 15, 2008

Have you ever considered...

sponsoring a child?
That was something that I always wanted to do, and this year Gerardo and I decided to do it. So now we have a picture up on the fridge with a magnet. This picture of a little, humble 7 year old girl from Mexico reminds me to thank my God for so many things.
For living in a safe and warm house. For never worrying about what we will eat tonight. For my loving family. For the work of my husband and his responsibility. For the hope and many possibilities ahead of me. For my faith.

Thank you my God for giving us the privilege to help a little soul. Don't let us take for granted anything and remind us that everything we have is yours and you want us to share it with others.
May God protect you and bless you Rubi! Thank you for teaching us SO much only with your existence!

If you would like to sponsor a child or an elderly friend go HERE. Only $30 dlls. a month make all the difference. Please consider it. They need us.

No comments: