Wednesday, January 23, 2008

March For Life 2008

We had the chance to go to D.C. for the wonderful March for Life! I had never seen so many persons in one place. There were hundreds of thousands! It was so inspiring to see so many pro-life people gathered for the same cause. It proves to me how God is always going to win. Even though sometimes we don't see it, I had it there in front of my eyes.

We went with our friends Jorge and Laura who hosted us. It was so much fun spending time with them and their friends. =)
I used this slide thing to put some of the hundreds of pictures I took like a crazy women. I was just having so much fun trying to capture in pictures as much as I could. 

You see us riding the subway, listening to the speakers, marching, in front of the Supreme Court holding our signs. You see Clinton and Obama, Christ in front of the Capitol and you see some of my favorite signs. Oh, and you see how cold it was...at least it wasn't snowing. 

I leave you with a quote from President Bush: "And the fingers and toes and beating hearts that we can see on an unborn child's ultrasound come with something that we cannot see: a soul."

Enjoy! =)



No comments: