Friday, September 24, 2010

7 Quick Takes


1- I love hearing Roxy speak and watching her dance. She's been dancing a lot lately, and sings the songs she remembers after watching Barney. She really likes Barney these days. It used to be Elmo, now it's all about Barney! Here she is dancing with her cousin:

2- We went to the beach with friends last weekend. I would post some pictures, but I don't have any. Why? Well, it was raining all weekend. Can you believe it? We were in front of the beach, but it was wet, windy and cold outside. Roxy still had a good time getting wet in the rain and playing in the pool with daddy and her friends. Lucia and I stayed in our room when it was raining. Too cold and wet for my newborn. Our friend's company was what really made the trip fun, even though we didn't get to enjoy the beach that much.

3- We went to a puppet show with our friend A and her two sons. Roxy liked it and I liked it even better because Lucia slept in the Ergo carrier the whole time. Oh, how I love my Ergo carrier! We've had it since Roxy was born but I never used it with her. Now with two girls, I need to have my hands free more often, so the Ergo comes in very handy.

4- Lucia and her cousin were baptized last month. It was a beautiful ceremony. Here you can see a picture of my baby that day. She was wearing the same baptismal gown Roxy used. And it's the same one my brothers and I used on our baptisms. Very special!


5- I am convincing Gerardo to order one of these Rode IDs since he's been training for a marathon.


6- Yesterday we started to pray the novena to St. Therese of Lisieux who's feast day is on October 1st. St. Therese is one of my favorite saints. I read her "Story of a Soul" a few years ago. I think I might read it again, it was very inspirational to me.

7- Check out this website. It's an organization called "Planned Parenthood aborts African Americans". This is one of their videos, very intresting:




For more Quick Takes visit Jen!

8 comments:

Unknown said...

Nice Video
management institutes in mumbai
top mba college in mumbai
b schools in mumbai
top mba colleges in pune 
MBA colleges in Mumbai
best mba colleges in pune 
mba colleges in pune
Top MBA Colleges in Mumbai
mba college in pune
best mba colleges in mumbai
top mba college in pune 
mba institutes in mumbai 
pgdm colleges in mumbai 
mba institutes in pune 
aicte approved pgdm

Official Blogger India said...

Are you feeling Lucky Today ???
Are you want something exited in your life???
Visit : http://goo.gl/Im4Lo6 (until it expires)

ركن الهدى said...


شركة مكافحة حشرات بالدمام بالخبر
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالدمام بالخبر
شركة تنظيف خزانات بالدمام بالخبر
شركة عزل اسطح بالدمام بالخبر
شركة عزل خزانات بالدمام بالخبر
شركة تسليك مجارى بالدمام بالخبر

شركة مكافحة حشرات بالاحساء
شركة مكافحة النمل الابيض بالاحساء
شركة عزل اسطح وخزانات بالاحساء
شركة تسليك مجارى بالاحساء

Anonymous said...

chung cư no-08 giang biên
chung cư no-08 giang biên
chung cư 187 tây sơn

yanmaneee said...

jordan retro
goyard
off white jordan 1
nike sb dunk low
curry 7 shoes
supreme outlet
kd 13
yeezy 350
supreme clothing
stone island jacket

David Smith said...

Sharetipsinfo can help Indian share market traders by providing highly accurate trading tips, Stock market tips and Share market tips with 85% accuracy. All stock tips provided by sharetipsinfo are research based and includes equity tips, future trading tips, nifty tips, mcx tips and options tips.

fede said...

replica bags ru replica bags for sale replica bags online

lesmoski said...

anchor official source more info here redirected here this hyperlink other