Wednesday, November 4, 2009

Happy First Birthday Roxanna Maria!

Our little precious baby turns ONE today. I can't believe it's already been a year since I was pushing! Looking back, I realize that everyday has been an adventure. Everyday has good and bad moments, but now I confirm that it was and is always worth it. Looking at how my baby looks right now makes me feel so proud of her. She has learned so many things...from learning to smile and use her hands to eating solid foods, sleeping through the night and walking with some help! I am so happy and thankful that I got to be there every single day and celebrate every new accomplishment with her.




Today we celebrate her first birthday and I look forward to celebrating many, many more.


I can't believe how much I love you, Roxy bella. You will always be my precious little baby and I will love you forever.
May God bless you always and hold you safe in the palm of His hand.

Feliz Cumpleanos!!

2 comments:

Devin Rose said...

Cumpleanos!

Amanda and Mike said...

What cute pictures. Happy Birthday Little Roxy!