Thursday, October 29, 2009

Small Successes

FaithButton

1- I am preparing everything for Roxy's first birthday party!! I am super excited...of course she has no idea what's going on, but I do... and she'll be excited to see pictures five years from now.

2- I was going to order a birthday cake, but then I decided to try and bake it myself. I already bought a cake pan of the number 1 and I bought everything to decorate it. I'll try to post some pictures of it after the party next week. Wish me luck!

3- I went to Hobby Lobby and didn't forget to print my coupon. NEVER go to Hobby Lobby without checking their webpage! They have a different coupon each week that you can print. This week it was 40% off any regular price item. So I bought the cake pan using the coupon and saved about $5 dlls. Not bad!

Visit Faith and Family for more Small Successes

Have a fun weekend!

No comments: