Thursday, September 4, 2008

FYI

My favorite part of Sarah Palin's speech last night:

 "Here's how I look at the choice Americans face in this election: In politics, there are some candidates who use change to promote their careers, and there are those, like John McCain, who use their careers to promote change"

And you can read a mom's perspective here.

=) Go Sarah, Go!

FYI#2: This is the first time I will vote as an American citizen!
FYI#3: We have "McCain" magnetic bumper stickers, let me know if you want one.

1 comment:

Maria said...

Roxanne,

May I please have a McClain bumper sticker? I would really LOVE one! In return, I would LOVE to send you a St. Gianna prayer card touched to my relic prayer card that her youngest child sent me from Italy! Email me and I will send you my address. My email is: prayrosary4life@aol.com

Thank you so much!

I am so thrilled that you and Geraldo are expecting a child! I am now seeing a wonderful Napro tech doctor who is treating me for the severe endometriosis and infertility. Please pray that we too will be blessed with a child even though I'm 42 and my husband is 44 or if we can't then we can adopt a child or do foster care. I want so much to be a good Catholic Mom like the Blessed Mother and St. Gianna and share our beautiful Catholic faith with a child.

Thank you so much!

my email is: prayrosary4life@aol.com

P.S. Have you picked out any names yet for your baby girl??

May God Bless you, your husband, and baby.

Maria in Mass